Helping You Make the Most of Your Digital Services
To operate more effectively and better serve constituents in today’s digital world, government must provide services online and via mobile devices, making those services available to every citizen at any time, everywhere, on any device they want to use.
Digital services—websites, interactive tools, and applications—empower federal agencies and their constituents to work and engage more efficiently and easily. From transactions such as enrolling in a healthcare plan and buying postage stamps to acquiring and sharing information, the key to successful government digital experiences is innovation and simplicity in both design and technology.
Our approach is based on a constant focus on the user and their needs. We are at the forefront of emerging technologies, utilizing open-source platforms, Agile and DevOps methodologies, Cloud services, and best practices to rapidly provide innovative solutions that help federal government realize the full value of its digital services.
Perfectly Aligned with the U.S. Digital Services Playbook
It’s no coincidence that the U.S. Digital Services Playbook aligns perfectly with Aquilent’s digital services and approach. Decades of experience as a strategic partner to our federal customers have not only made us a leader in the federal technology space, we’ve helped define and develop many of its best practices. In fact, we help design and develop the government’s top usability source, Usability.gov.
Fully Integrated, Collaborative, and Comprehensive
Aquilent’s digital services are backed by a combination of innovative vision, federal government acumen, and a focus on exceptional user experiences. Our holistic services cover all aspects of the digital lifecycle, including:
- Creative Strategy comprising User Experience (UX) design, content strategy, visual design, and accessibility (Section 508, WCAG 2.0)
- Data Strategy, which includes Open API Design, development, and metrics
- Digital Analytics to always drive improvement through system, performance, and user metrics
- Application Development built using Agile and DevOps best practices, as well as user-centric design principles
- Governance through proven system management plans and procedures, providing support over the long haul and promoting ongoing success
We help our federal customers build highly effective, efficient, and secure digital services using Agile and DevOps methodologies delivered in the Cloud. Our approach delivers value by incorporating:
- User-centered design (UCD)
- Full-stack system design and architecture
- Agile development and implementation that leverages CI/CD
- System management, maintenance, and continuous improvement
Meet the Challenges of Digital Services Today
Are you prepared to meet the demands of digital government? Do you have the right tools in place to achieve your goals? Will you be able to sustain results? Aquilent can help you address the challenges facing federal digital services today, as well as in the future.