Aquilent puts innovation to work for your organization as the leading solution provider of Digital Services, DevOps & Agile and Cloud Services exclusively for the federal government. We leverage the best technologies available to deliver quality results that exceed your expectations. We take total project ownership, so you can focus on your core mission with confidence and accomplish more than you thought possible.
Our commitment to exceed your mission objectives is underscored by The Aquilent Advantage™. Founded on our federal expertise and compelled by our passion for exceptional customer service, our rare combination incorporates strategy, innovation, process improvement, high-quality execution, experienced teams and our consultative approach as your trusted advisor— and our solutions are all easily accessible through our wide variety of procurement options.
Aquilent is the number-one Cloud solution provider to the federal government, having helped agencies leverage the benefits of the Cloud since 2009—when it all began within the federal space. Our deep experience and expertise, innovative services, and customized approach empower you to successfully manage the Cloud.
Aquilent’s innovative cloud offerings are readily available under the DOI Foundation Cloud vehicle. DOI Foundation Cloud is a preferred vehicle to use for anything from basic cloud service to full solutions in the cloud.
Contract Name: Department of Interior’s (DOI) Foundation Cloud Hosting Services
Contract Number: D13PC00027
Period of Performance: May 1, 2013 through April 30, 2023 (inclusive of option years)
Length of Contract: 10 Years
Contract Type: Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Task Order (FFP)
Provides pre-negotiated access to cloud services which can provide:
- Improved availability, performance, and flexibility of datacenter services
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (“TCO”) of delivering IT services
- Interoperable and portable solutions that enable mobility across hosting models and service providers
- Ability to scale infrastructure and application resources to meet evolving application and user demand
- Provides compliance with all applicable federal information security and privacy regulations
- Tiered functions, service levels, and performance for customers
- Assisted acquisition through DOI’s Business Center’s Acquisition Services Directorate with the ability to MIPR funding
Services included in this contract fall in the following technical service lines:
- Storage Services
- Secure File Transfer Services
- Virtual Machine Services
- Database Hosting Services
- Web Hosting Services
- Development and Test Environment Hosting Services
Additionally, Data Center Consolidation or emergency operations requirements, and any hosting and associated support services necessary, are within scope of this contract.
If you are interested in learning about the DOI Foundation Cloud or how Aquilent’s team of cloud experts can help you with all of your Cloud needs, please contact our Cloud sales team at CloudSales@aquilent.com or call us at 301-939-1001.
To place an order on DOI Foundation Cloud, contact Business Center’s Acquisition Services Directorate. Guidelines for placing an order can be found here.
Aquilent DOI Foundation Cloud team members
Aquilent has established a powerful, world-class Information Technology team with proven IDIQ contract management experience and recognized technical expertise in the service lines.