Aquilent puts innovation to work for your organization as the leading solution provider of Digital Services, DevOps & Agile and Cloud Services exclusively for the federal government. We leverage the best technologies available to deliver quality results that exceed your expectations. We take total project ownership, so you can focus on your core mission with confidence and accomplish more than you thought possible.
Our commitment to exceed your mission objectives is underscored by The Aquilent Advantage™. Founded on our federal expertise and compelled by our passion for exceptional customer service, our rare combination incorporates strategy, innovation, process improvement, high-quality execution, experienced teams and our consultative approach as your trusted advisor— and our solutions are all easily accessible through our wide variety of procurement options.
Aquilent has established a team of leading solution providers with expertise across all of the task areas for the NIH Chief Information Officer – Solutions & Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) program. As a major player in the Federal IT market across numerous agencies, including HHS, VA, GSA, DoD, and MHS, Aquilent provides thought leadership to our customers. We have assembled a team of experts to assist all federal agencies in the delivery of innovative solutions. In addition, Aquilent’s proven approach to achieving the government’s “Cloud First” policy combines technology strategy and managed services creating a roadmap for long term success.
Contract Name: Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
Contract (Awarded): HHSN316201200005W
Period of Performance: 6/1/12 through 5/31/22 (inclusive of option years)
Length of Contract: 10 Years
Conformed Contract: HHSN316201200005W Conformed
Contract Type: Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Task Order (FFP, CPFF, CPAF, T&M)
Prompt Payment Terms: None
Location: Aquilent, Inc., Laurel, MD
- Can be used across the Federal Government for anything IT
- Fair and reasonable rates negotiated at the master contract level
- Streamlined ordering and procedures save time, money, and resources
- Task orders may be awarded in 30 days or less
- Web-based systems automate task and delivery order competition, management, awardee selection, and notification
- Agile and flexible in support of all contract types
CIO-SP3 support services cover the full gamut of information technology efforts. The task areas below outline the types of work that can be awarded under this vehicle. Click here to download the complete Statement of Work (SOW).
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Services, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Danielle Cogar at: Danielle.Cogar@Aquilent.com, Aquilent CIO-SP3 Program Manager 301.939.1126
General Aquilent CIO-SP3 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquilent CIO-SP3 team members
Aquilent has established a powerful, world-class Information Technology team with proven IDIQ contract management experience, commercial practices knowledge, and recognized technical expertise for all functional areas.
For additional information regarding CIO-SP3, please visit the NITAAC site.